Monday 30 May 2011

For the first time I feel like an adult

For the first time In my life I feel the burdens of being an adult...I was entrusted with some pretty devastating news and I had to swear, that for now I cannot tell anyone, I see how blissfully unaware people are and it makes me sad, people just think I'm being moody but Its hard. Usually I am good at pretending things are not happening, I can block it out to worry about it when it is time to worry about it, but this time its different, I spent the night in silent tears and today I feel like a walking ghost, Like nothing I do is really real. I hope tomorrow, the news will be good, but if not, at least I wont have to deal with it alone.

This experience has really made me appreciate my mother and how much she has had to bare on those shoulders of hers alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment